Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring is in the air

Ah, there's nothing lovelier than waking up in the morning, pull away the curtains and see the sun outside the window. Soon you notice that the snow has started melting, the birds sing and the thermometer shows degrees of red instead of blue. And it is especially wonderful to open up the window, and lie in bed for five more minutes. Just lie there and enjoy the fresh air. And that was exactly what I did today. I actually have time off from work today, something I have not had since school! I do not work Saturdays and Sundays of course, but usually always at work Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. So today I will enjoy the day and enjoy the fantastic first touch of spring. Let's hope this is an indication of the rest of it.
At the moment I lie at home in my wonderful bed, under my very lovely and warm quilt. And on my arm, I have my dog ​​Diego, a cute little Welsh Corgi Pembroke. For those who have never ever seen a Corgi before, these are dogs with incredible personalities and fun built. They have quite normal body but very short legs and very large ears. And they are very rowdy. They are herding dogs, and therefore like to collect things. They collect everything. Everything from socks and underwear, to newspapers and magazines. And we have in addition to the dog, three cats. And of course he must gather these as well. It's usually pretty bad for him, all three are in fact male cats and quite difficult. But he managed once to get all on top of the dining room table, and then he was quite proud.
But now I should get up and take a walk with Diego. Talk to you later.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment