Thursday, February 23, 2012

Plastic surgery: to do or don't

In today's society, appearance is a very important factor in how we are accepted in different social environments and groups. For example the brand on your clothes, the colors you dress in, and even your hair color may play a role. But most people agree, is that your physical appearance plays perhaps the biggest role.
For example, if you are hiring an person to a new job, and you have two girls to choose from. One girl is fit, slim, a pretty face and long shiny hair. The other girl is a bit shubby, oily skin and greasy hair, and overall pretty ugly. Who would you then hire? And now you may think that looks have nothing to say, I hire the one with most experience. But had you been in a situation, you had thought about the one you hired as a face for the company. And therefore you had hired the best in appearance.
But unfortunately, not all are fortunate with genes. And some may need some help. Personally I do not feel sorry for those who are fat, I believe this is there own fault , and they should stop eating when the weight crushed when they were on it. Firstly, they can only diet and start exercising, and secondly, there is something called surgery.
But you also have some that unfortunately are less attractive. Or who are just unhappy with themselves. Therefore, we have plastic surgery. They can fix anything. I actually consider myself to silicone. My boobs are uneven and a bit too small I think. So my opinion on plastic surgery: do you think you need it, just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment