Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Soon ready for turkey

First in June I go to Bodrum in Turkey. I can not wait! Sunny, warm and long white sandy beaches. We are staying at a hotel in Turgutreis in Bodrum called Kefaluka. This is a beautiful five star spa hotel. Wish it was possible to be longer than a week, but must return to work. Fortunately, I have more vacation in July and August.
And since I will spend all week in a bikini, I have ordered me several new ones from Victoria's Secret. Will post pictures of these once I get everyone. I have also ordered a lot of new underwear for the occasion, since I intend to make a calendar for my boyfriend. A lingerie calendar, of course. The perfect Christmas present, at least enough thought behind it.

xoxo

Hotell Kefaluka - Bilde 2  Hotell Kefaluka - Bilde 1
Hotell Kefaluka - Bilde 6  Hotell Kefaluka - Bilde 11
Hotell Kefaluka - Bilde 15  Hotell Kefaluka - Bilde 13

No comments:

Post a Comment