Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spring fling

Ahhh, spring. My absolute favorite season. I know there is still some time until spring comes, but the mild winter has given me hope of an early spring this year. This year it is a lot of weddings and parties that require evening gowns. And this is something you can not use every day, so I love every opportunity to wear one. And of course I've already picked out one or two. Or more. I just can not help myself.
I'm going to Copenhagen on February 3, to look for clothes and then of course, gala dresses and evening gowns. I love Copenhagen, they actually have Europe's longest shopping street. And it includes brands such as Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Mulberry. But what I like most about Copenhagen, are all the small shops with unknown brands. Here you can find so much good, and often incredibly cheap.
 Below are a couple of dresses I look for in Copenhagen. Please give feedback about what you think.


Chiffon One-Shoulder Strap Rouched Bodice Draped Skirt Beaded A-Line Prom Dress NM72Chiffon V-Neckline with Beaded Halter Strap Rouched Bust Beaded Waistband Column Style 2012 New Arrival Prom Dress P-0703

No comments:

Post a Comment