Monday, January 30, 2012

The maid of honor from hell

My sister is getting married in August, so the planning has already come a long way. She has found her dream dress, the church and the venue is booked, and of course, she has chosen who will have the honor of being maid of honor. And when her fiance desided on two Best Man, she felt like she had to have it too. She asked me for over a year ago, and of course I said yes. But she has now chosen the second maid of honor, and it is of course the person I like least in this world. And why did my sister chose her? Because then she has control over her. You see, this girl is able to go to a wedding in a wedding dress and veil. And no, I'm not kidding. She always want to be the center of attention.
The first problem came after my sister had found her dream dress, and told us that we had to have very simple dresses. And of course thought it was perfectly fine, the other one, not so much. She had spotted out a dress with lots of beads, ornaments and tinsel. And when this was voted down, she wanted to wear a ball gown. Hello !?!?! Anybody home? And you'd think she was kidding, but no. She wanted to wear a big ball gown. Took me three days to get into her head that this would not be appropriate. She finally agreed on a simple, straight, solid color dress. Now we only need to find one in the right color, my sister want's a light lavender color.
And I'm just waiting for the next problem she will make. It will not be long before I find out what it is. Unfortunately.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment